HD Design Studio is looking for an experienced drafter who can perform measurements and prepare architectural drawings.
Drafters use software to convert the designs of architects and engineers into technical drawings. You will also ensure that all drawings are released in complete and professional plan sets formatted as required for effective internal and external distribution.
- Perform measurements, including in-person measurements of premises and construction sites.
- Prepare architectural drawings based on the measurements taken using any of the following software choices: Revit, Autocad, or Archicad.
- Interpret engineering sketches and blueprints.
- Provide support to the design process by preparing complete, accurate working plans, charts, and scale drawings for requested line items.
- Assist in change order requests when management approves, release and distribute revisions.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Engineers, and Designers to deliver the most effective plans and shop drawings.
Job requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication skills, the ability to adapt to changes.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Construction, Drafting, or Architectural Design preferred.
- Working knowledge in Revit, Autocad, or Archicad software.
- High School diploma required.
Will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Part-time, full-time conversion possibility.
Usually We respond to e-mails MO – FRI 2 times a day